Saturday, June 14, 2014

Whitehawke's major polls

This page is for my major polls that last over several days or even weeks. Normally I do polls for the very next video, but in cases where it has to be over several, I will use this page to keep track of the votes easily.

 Poll #1: Which game should I play after Pikmin 1?
Results: 1. Dungeon Keeper 1 2. Sonic Lost World 3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution 4. Tomb Raider 1

Poll #2: Which game should I play after Elements of Harmony?
Results: 1. Pikmin 2 2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution 3. Sonic: Lost World

Poll #3: Which game should I LP after (the MasterMax series)?
Results: 1. Super Mario RPG Revolution 2. Clock Tower (Super Famicom) 3. Alien: Isolation

8 comments:

  1. Poll #1: 1. - ALWAYS pick Dungeon Keeper, ALWAYS! I suggest a series, DK1, DK2 and War for the Overworld (which is DK in all but name)
    Poll #2: 3. Sonic Lost World sounds fun
    Poll #3: 2. I want to see Clock Tower, never saw it before, sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My level is called Infinite Impossibilities, it is by Troy, the ID is 4864-0000-01A0-2035

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out my first troll level and give me feedback thank you: C6CD-0000-0259-0BDE

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first submission!
    A troll puzzley level. But no hidden traps - there is always a way out!
    5DB9-0000-0269-FF98

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Hawke! First off, congrats getting S+! U deserve that rank! And second, I would love to see u play my new MM level based on Captain Toad. And also, if u find the secret pipe, you're gonna have a bad time! :3 ID: DF93-0000-028C-0C59

    ReplyDelete